The Fairfield Inn & Suites and SpringHill Suites are just a stone's throw from both the Kentucky International Convention Center and the medical complex and blocks from 4th Street Live, the University of Louisville, Churchill Downs, the Louisville Slugger Museum -- home to the world-famous Louisville Slugger baseball bat -- the Kentucky Derby Museum and more.
What does KDM stand for?
KDM stands for Kentucky Derby Museum (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KDM
We have 35 other meanings of KDM in our Acronym Attic
- Kingston & District Labour Council (Canada)
- Korea Development Leasing Corporation
- Kuwait Distance Learning Center (Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research)
- Kuwait Dental Licensing Examination
- International Workshop on Knowledge Discovery in Life Science Literature
- Kwaliteitsdienst Landbouwkundige Laboratoria
- Thousand lines of Delivered Code
- Korean Democratic Labor Party
- Ken's Digital Music (digital music file format)
- Key Decision Maker
- Key Delivery Message
- Key Distribution Manager
- Klub Dobrej Muzyki (Polish: Good Music Club)
- Kodak Display Manager (software)
- Korean Domestic Market
- Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation (India)
- King's Daughters Medical Center (Ashland, KY)
- King/Drew Medical Center (California)
- Kirkcaldy and District Motor Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His ashes will be buried in the centre of a brick plaza outside Gate 1 at Churchill, near the entrance to the Kentucky Derby museum where four more Derby winners - Brokers Tip, Carry Back, Sunny's Halo and Swaps - are also buried.
Museum clients include the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, the Nauticus Maritime Museum, the Forest Discovery Center in Borden, IN, and the Kentucky Derby Museum.
The Kentucky Derby Museum The Kentucky Derby Museum, one of Kentucky's premier attractions, captures the pride, tradition, and excitement of the "greatest two minutes in sports" and is dedicated to expanding public awareness, appreciation and understanding of the Kentucky Derby and Thoroughbred racing.
Entries will be announced, and post positions and morning-line odds will be determined, during a ceremony to be telecast from the Kentucky Derby museum at 2 p.
Two pillars of Kentucky heritage, Bourbon and Derby, will come together in Louisville on March 5, 2012 when a new exhibit: Urban Bourbon at the Kentucky Derby Museum presented by Four Roses opens to the public.
The Kentucky Derby Museum at the track reflects that perfectly.
The property is connected to the 300,000-square-foot Kentucky International Convention Center via an enclosed skywalk, and area attractions just minutes away include Fourth Street Live (Louisville's new $80 million entertainment district), the Kentucky Derby Museum, Churchill Downs, Slugger Field and the Slugger Museum, and the new Muhammad Ali Center, which opens in Nov.