F), a Kentucky based operator of energy and mineral related properties, today announced that its engineering firm, Alchemy Engineering of Prestonsburg, Kentucky, has completed the one and five year mine plan and maps required by the Kentucky Department of Mines and Minerals in connection with its permit to conduct coal mining at its Pond Creek Mine at Slater's Branch, Kentucky.
What does KYDMM stand for?
KYDMM stands for Kentucky Department of Mines and Minerals
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kentucky Department for Employment Services
- Kentucky Division of Environmental Services
- Keith Yates Design Group
- Kentucky Division of Geographic Information
- Kauffman Youth Development Institute (Philadelphia, PA)
- Kirewa Youth Development Initiative
- Keep Your Day Job
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Keep Your Day Job Superstar (video)
- Kentucky Department of Military Affairs
- Kalamazoo Youth Development Network (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kentucky Department for Natural Resources
- Kentucky Department of Transportation
- Kentucky Department for Public Health
- Keep Young Drivers Safe (Iowa Department of Transportation)
- Keep Youth Doing Something
- Thousands of Yards
- Kentucky Department for Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement
- Kentucky Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Kentucky Division of Water
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mine emergency response teams from the Mine Safety and Health Administration ("MSHA") and the Kentucky Department of Mines and Minerals ("KDMM") joined with MC Mining firefighting personnel in initial efforts to extinguish the fire.
With the joint cooperation and involvement of representatives of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the Kentucky Department of Mines and Minerals (KDMM) and Webster County Coal, the Dotiki mine resumed production on March 8, 2004, after implementing state-of-the-art mine recovery plans to extinguish the mine fire.