2 million will be distributed on a pro-rata basis to the Kentucky Department for Behavioral Health, Development and Intellectual Disabilities, the Kentucky Department of Corrections, the Department for Juvenile Justice, the University of Louisville Hospital and the University of Kentucky Medical Center.
What does KDOC stand for?
KDOC stands for Kentucky Department of Corrections (Frankfort, KY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KDOC
- Kommando (German)
- Kommunale Datenverarbeitung Oldenburg (German: Oldenburg Local Data; information technologies service provider)
- Kurdish Disability Organisation (UK)
- Kansas Department of Administration (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Department of Agriculture
- Kansas Department on Aging
- Kick Drugs Out of Alliance (Alliance, OH)
- Kick Drugs Out of America (now Kick Start Foundation; Houston, TX)
- Kansas Department of Commerce
- Kansas Department of Corrections
- Kentucky Division of Conservation (Frankfort, KY)
- Kona Daifukuji Orchid Club (Hawaii)
- Kansas Department of Commerce Housing
- Kenya Department of Defense
- Kommandofeldwebel (German: Commando Sergeant)
- Kommandogruppe (German)
- Kentucky Department of Highways (Frankfort, KY)
- Kansas Department of Labor
- Kunzang Dechen Osel Ling (Buddhist retreat)
- Kosovo Diplomatic Observation Mission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most recent Dismas report to the Kentucky Department of Corrections recorded more than 2 million hours of community service to non-profits and government agencies across the Commonwealth over the last five years.
A spokesperson for Kentucky Department of Corrections said that no one had been admitted to hospital as a result of the disturbance at the medium security Northpoint Training Center.
Kentucky Department of Corrections Green River Correctional Complex Central City, Ky.
We voted yes because we want a voice at work," said Betty Collingsworth, a secretary in Kentucky Department of Corrections in Paintsburg.
Under the agreement between CCA and the Kentucky Department of Corrections, CCA will manage up to 400 female inmates at the 656-bed, recently-vacant Otter Creek facility.
Medical Director Kentucky Department of Corrections Douglass Crall, M.
CCA is pursuing opportunities with a number of potential customers, including the Kentucky Department of Corrections, to fill the vacant space.