Having launched such campaigns as 'March for Babies' (previously Walk America), 'Sounds of Pertussis' (partnered with Sanofi Pasteur (vaccines division of Sanofi-aventis Group)) and 'Healthy Babies Are Worth the Wait' (partnered with Johnson & Johnson Pediatric Institute, Kentucky Department for Public Health and six Kentucky Hospitals), the March of Dimes' global reach is, "nothing less than exceptional," said Mr.
What does KDPH stand for?
KDPH stands for Kentucky Department for Public Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KDPH
- Known Distance Point
- Kurdish Democratic Party
- Kurdistan Democratic Party
- Potassium Di-hydrogen Phosphate
- Key Deer Protection Alliance
- Kalgoorlie District Pony Club (Australia)
- Korea Database Promotion Center (international business database industry; Korea)
- Kuwait Drilling Petroleum Company
- Kentucky Diabetes Prevention and Control Program
- Kappa Delta Phi-Epsilon (fraternity)
- Key Depressions Per Hour (Typography Speed)
- Korea Design Power Index (Korean Management Association)
- Kurdish Democratic Party of Iran
- Kursus Diploma Perguruan Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Teaching Diploma Course)
- Kathmandu District Police Office (Nepal)
- Killinarden Drug Primary Prevention Group (National Documentation Centre on Drug Use; Ireland)
- Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety (Michigan)
- Kanji Dictionary Publishing Society (Institute of Modern Culture at Showa Women's University; Tokyo, Japan)
- Kurdistan Democratic Party (Turkey)
- Kansas Department of Parks and Wildlife
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many people do not think of emergency preparedness and response when they think of public health," said William Hacker, MD, commissioner of the Kentucky Department for Public Health.
Communications Company Partners with the Kentucky Department for Public Health to Enable Multi-Agency, Public Health Communications Interoperability Throughout the United States and Territories RESTON, Va.