Kay Harker, Environmental Manager of the Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection (DEP), said, "We chose to implement TEMPO as part of Governor Paul Patton's EMPOWER initiative for Simplified Regulatory Systems.
What does KYDEP stand for?
KYDEP stands for Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection (Frankfort, KY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kentucky Coalition for School Age Child Care (Frankfort, KY)
- Cayman Islands Dollar
- Kansas Young Democrats (political party)
- Kill Your Darlings
- Knocking on Your Door
- Korea Youth Day (South Korea)
- Keep Your Dreams Alive
- Kurbingui Youth Development Association (Zillmere, Australia)
- Kentucky Youth Development Coordinating Council
- Kentucky Department for Employment Services
- Kentucky Division of Environmental Services
- Keith Yates Design Group
- Kentucky Division of Geographic Information
- Kauffman Youth Development Institute (Philadelphia, PA)
- Kirewa Youth Development Initiative
- Keep Your Day Job
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Keep Your Day Job Superstar (video)
- Kentucky Department of Military Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
5, 2000 The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 4 announced today that an agreement among EPA, the Department of Energy (DOE) and the Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection has been reached on the schedule for cleanup and assessment activities for the DOE Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant in Paducah, Kentucky.
Throughout its operation, the landfill was cited on numerous occasions by the Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection (KDEP) for violations of its operating permit.