The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce was another leading supporter, with its president calling thelegislation 'a way forward where the private community can be called on to help achieve the public good.
What does KYCC stand for?
KYCC stands for Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KYCC
We have 1 other meaning of KYCC in our Acronym Attic
- Kent Youth Choirs (UK)
- Kirat Yakthung Chumlung (indigenous social organization; Limbu community; Nepal)
- Know Your Client
- Know Your Customer
- Kundalini Yoga Class (personal fitness; various locations)
- Kentucky Council of Area Development Districts
- Kentucky Civil Air Patrol
- Kingston Youth Concert Band (Kingston upon Thames, England, UK)
- Kingman Youth Coalition Beating Up Teen Tobacco (Kingman, AZ)
- Kent Youth County Council (UK)
- Khmer Youth Camp for Culture (Cambodia)
- Korean Youth and Community Center (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Knights of the York Cross Honour (Oklahoma)
- Korea Youth Counseling Institute (South Korea)
- Kentucky Center for Instructional Discipline (Frankfort, KY)
- Kirkland Yacht Club Marina (Washington)
- Know Your Customer Manual
- Koninklijke Yacht Club Nieuwpoort (Nieuwport, The Netherlands)
- Khao Yai Conservation Project
- Kentucky Council on Compulsive Gambling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Best Places to Work award presented by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management, is determined by an in-depth analysis of employee and employer surveys that analyze confidential sentiments, benefits, policies, workplace practices, and more.
The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce chose Business Backer to be recognized among the fastest growing businesses, an honor that Chief Growth Officer Justin Zawaly attributes to the company's values.
said Tony Sholar, a spokesman for the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
Wiseman was president of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
Foreign trade leads and international inquiries are referred to the KWTC by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
CSI) (OTCQX: CSVI), a provider of end-to-end technology solutions that empower financial institutions to remain competitive, compliant and profitable, today announced that it has been recognized as one of the 2013 Best Places to Work in Kentucky by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management.
Celebrating with the Community HORAN will kick off the celebration at a reception held by the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce's Board of Directors to unveil the new HORAN Conference Room in the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce building.