The Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services, in partnership with the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet and FHWA's Kentucky Division, recently asked health departments across the State to conduct walkability audits as a part of the State's Healthy Communities initiative.
What does KCHFS stand for?
KCHFS stands for Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kitsap County HIV AIDS Foundation (Silverdale, WA)
- Kansas City Home Builders Association (Missouri)
- Kimberly Clark Health Care
- Kings County Hospital Center (New York)
- Kingston Community Health Centers (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Bakersfield, CA)
- Kansas City Health Department
- Kitsap County Health District (Bremerton, WA)
- Knox County Health Department
- Kansas City Heart Foundation (Missouri)
- Kanu Club Homberg Gerdt (German dragon boat club)
- Kansas City Hockey History (website; Missouri)
- Kentucky Children's Health Insurance Program
- Kittitas County Historical Museum (Ellensburg, WA)
- Kings Cross Homelessness Project (UK)
- Kentucky Commission on Human Rights
- Kerala Council for Historical Research (India)
- Kosovo Center for Human Rights
- Kyrgyz Committee for Human Rights (Kyrgyzstan)
- Khartoum Centre for Human Rights and Environmental Development (Khartoum, Sudan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services has selected WellCare of Kentucky, Inc.
The kickoff was attended by state and regional leaders who were supportive in bringing this new initiative to the tri-state area, including state officials from the Ohio Governor's Office, the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services, and the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration.