He served as president of the Kentucky Association of Health Plans and was active in LouHIE, a not-for-profit organization in Louisville dedicated to containing rising costs and improving health care.
What does KAHP stand for?
KAHP stands for Kentucky Association of Health Plans
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAHP
We have 7 other meanings of KAHP in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Advocates for Higher Education
- KLE (Karnataka Lingayat Education) Academy of Higher Education (India)
- Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame
- Kemper Auto and Home Group
- Kingsport Area Health Improvement Project
- Kenya Association of Hotel Keepers and Caterers
- Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kirkcudbright Academy Half Marathon (UK)
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Kentucky Association of Housing Officers (university housing)
- Korea Association of Health Promotion (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Animal Health Products Association (Yes, South Korea)
- Kansas Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Korean Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (est. 1953; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Association for Healthcare Quality, Inc.
- Knob-Associated Histidine Rich Protein
- Kaiserslautern American High School (Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Kaukauna Area Historical Society (Kaukauna, WI)
- Keystone Area Historical Society (Keystone, SD)
- Kimberley Aboriginal Health Summit (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kentucky Association of Health Plans (KAHP) reacted with disappointment to today's U.
Supreme Court in the case of the Kentucky Association of Health Plans, Inc.