District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, AEP agreed to annual sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions limits for its fleet of 16 coal- fueled power plants in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia.
What does KENOVA stand for?
KENOVA stands for Kentucky, Ohio, Virginia (town in West Virginia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kenya Education Network
- Kenya National Federation of Agricultural Producers
- Kingston East Neighbourhood Group (Australia)
- Kenya Electricity Generating Company (est. 1998)
- Kenya Energy and Environment Organization (Kenya)
- Kenya Network of Grassroots Organisations
- Kenya Network Information Centre
- Keyvan English Language Training
- Kennewick School District
- Popular Covert Term to Describe A Garage
- Kent Equal Employability Partnership (UK)
- Key Environmental Non-Judgemental Task Force (fictional agency; Nebulous; British Broadcasting Corporation)
- Kaiser Electro Optics
- Kammerunion Elbe/Oder (Germany)
- Kansas Energy Office
- Kehityspoliittinen Osasto (Finland)
- Kellogg Entrepreneur Organization (Kellogg School of Management)
- Key Entry Operator
- Key Equity Options (KeyBank)
- Kingdom Equestrian Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FBOP expects a CAR IV for the Delaware, Kentucky, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia region.
The current agreement covers roughly one-tenth of the system, including all or portions of Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia.