Expands Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine Presence in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and West Virginia
What does KIO stand for?
KIO stands for Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KIO
We have 8 other meanings of KIO in our Acronym Attic
- Kangaroo Island Natural Resources Management Board (Australia)
- Knowledge Info-Net Service, Inc. (est. 1993; South Korean library automation vendor)
- Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety
- Kodak International Newspaper Snapshot Awards
- Korea Institute for National Unification
- Knowledge Integration and Network EXpertise (Germany)
- Korea Internet Neutral Exchange (Seoul, Korea)
- Kachin Independence Organization (Myanmar; political organization)
- Karachaganak Integrated Organization (oilfield development; Karachaganak, Kazakhstan)
- KDE (K Desktop Environment) Input/Output Slave
- Knock It Off
- Kuwait Investment Office
- Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited
- Kenya Institute of Organic Farming
- Kansas Independent Oil & Gas Association
- Kazakhstan International Oil and Gas Exhibition and Conference
- Kudremukh Iron Ore, Ltd. (India)
- Kentucky Institute of Medicine
- Kingstream Iron Ore Mine
- Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a company specializing in revolutionary products for in situ electron microscopy, today announced JoeXray as the new distributor for the AduroTM and PoseidonTM systems in the states of Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, West Virginia, and western Pennsylvania.
Leading states in the production of crushed stone, in descending order of production, were Texas, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Virginia, together accounting for 50 percent of the total crushed stone output.
The flooding forced thousands of people from their homes in Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and West Virginia.
The Company has 43 locations in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Florida and Tennessee, and Republic has a long history of strong earnings, healthy capital and excellent asset quality.
In addition to adding highly skilled sales and technical coverage across Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and West Virginia - SIS also recently opened a high density Tier III Data Center in the corporate headquarters in Lexington, KY.
New Mexico, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan (western only), Wisconsin Minnesota, Missouri, Illinois Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia.
currently serves over 5,000 office, restaurant and institutional customers through it's network throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Tennessee and West Virginia.