His breakthrough research and funding with the Kent Waldrep National Paralysis Foundation continues to help athletes with their injuries and rehab.
What does KWNPF stand for?
KWNPF stands for Kent Waldrep National Paralysis Foundation (Addison, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kid Witness News (video education program)
- Kimberley Walsh Network (fan site)
- Kiplinger Washington Newsletter
- Kokoro Wellness Network (Japan)
- Kos Wireless Network (wireless internet access; Kos, Greece)
- Kosova Women's Network (est. 2000)
- Kuwaiti News Agency
- Kerry Wood Nature Centre (Canada)
- Kiang Wu Nursing College
- Kiang West National Park (Republic of Gambia)
- Karori West Normal School (New Zealand)
- Keynesian Welfare National State
- Kansas Water Office
- Karen Womens Organization (Mae Hong Son, Thailand)
- Kernkraftwerk Obrigheim
- Kirschner Wire Osteosynthesis
- Kosovo Wide Operation
- Koude en Warmte Opslag (Dutch: Heat and Cold Storage)
- Kendal Windows on Art (UK)
- Kentucky Woodland Owners Association (est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DETROIT -- DETROIT, May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- On June 9th, 2003, the Kent Waldrep National Paralysis Foundation will host its 9th Annual Spinal Victory Golf Challenge at the exclusive Wyndgate Country Club in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
The Kent Waldrep National Paralysis Foundation was started by Kent Waldrep in 1985.