OVERVIEW The private Kent Denver School wanted its dining hall to illustrate the cycle of food culture, from harvest to waste management and comply with design guidelines for Platinum LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
What does KDS stand for?
KDS stands for Kent Denver School (Englewood, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KDS
We have 64 other meanings of KDS in our Acronym Attic
- Kazusa DNA Research Institute (Japan)
- Kodenkan Danzan-Ryu Jujitsu Association (martial arts)
- Kane-DuPage Regional Museum Association (Kane and DuPage counties, Illinois)
- Keyword Dispute Resolution Policy
- Kingston Dementia Rating Scale
- Kommunale Datenverarbeitung Region Stuttgart (German)
- Kekerasan Dalam Rumah Tangga
- Kaupapa Driven Rhymes Uplifted (band)
- Karate Dance Style
- Karu Development Strategy (Nigeria)
- Key Distribution Scheme
- Keyboard Display Station
- Kindred Daughters of Sages (sorority)
- Kleines Deutsches Sprachdiplom (German: Small German Language Diploma)
- Knowledge Discovery and Similarity (workshop)
- Kodak Dental Systems (Carestream Dental LLC)
- Kohls Department Stores (Texas)
- Kongsberg Defence Systems (Norway)
- Korea Data Systems (monitor manufacturer)
- Kristen Demokratisk Samling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sodexo, and Kent Denver, believes that student success starts with one's environment," said Meagan Johnson, general manager for Sodexo at Kent Denver School.
David Hanley, 18, of Englewood, a senior at Kent Denver School, created the "Colorado Volunteer Corps," a youth group that conducts an annual drive to collect school supplies for disadvantaged students.