2-2687 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Comfort Inn - Kenora 1230 Highway 17 East, Kenora, Ontario, Canada P9N 1L9 T: (807) 468-8845 * Toll Free: (866) 299-5370 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Comfort Inn - Party Sound 120 Bowes Street Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada P2A 2L7 T: (705) 746-6221 * F: (705) 746-1544 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Travelodge Hotel Sudbury 1401 Pads Street, Sudbury; Ontario, Canada P3E 3B6 T: (705) 522-1100 * Toll Free (866) 525-9155 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Trovelodge Airport North Bay (Hwy 11 & 17) www.
What does YQK stand for?
YQK stands for Kenora, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Your Quit Brother (smoking cessation support groups)
- Quaqtaq, Quebec, Canada (Airport Code)
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - The Pas (Airport Code)
- Windsor, Ontario, Canada - Windsor International (Airport Code)
- York Quilters' Guild (est. 1985; York, PA)
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - Watson Lake Airport (Airport Code)
- Yorkshire Quaker Heritage Project (Hull University; UK)
- Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yukon Quest International (sled dog race)
- Your Question Just Cost You A Quarter For The Jukebox
- Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada - Lethbridge Airport (Airport Code)
- Yahoo! Query Language (Internet)
- Youthquake Live
- Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada - Lakeburn Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Yellow Question Mark
- Yukon Quartz Mining Act (Canada)
- Young Quality Management Professionals (India)
- Youth Quality Management Training (based on William Glasser's choice theory)
- Youth Quality of Life (survey instrument)
- Comox, British Columbia, Canada - Comox Civil Air Terminal (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TSX-V: NFE)(" Northern Iron ")(OTCQX: NHRIF)(Frankfurt: N8I) today announced the continuation of its drill program on its Karas property in the Red Lake mining division, district of Kenora, Ontario, Canada.
Lee Ford-Jones * * Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; ([dagger]) Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-term Care, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; and ([double dagger]) Northwestern Ontario Health Unit, Kenora, Ontario, Canada Address for correspondence: Susan E.
Merson left DeRidder in 1989 to become region manager of the pulp and paper mill in Kenora, Ontario, Canada, then owned by Boise Cascade.