The 2012 Active Trails Grantees include: Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland Catoctin Mountain Park, Maryland Golden Gate National Recreation Area, California Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee Gulf Islands National Seashore, Mississippi District, Florida Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, West Virginia Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, Louisiana Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, Georgia Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, Alaska Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado New River Gorge National River, West Virginia River Raisin National Battlefield Park, Michigan Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Michigan A listing of these parks and their Active Trails project descriptions can be found on the National Park Foundation website.
What does KEMO stand for?
KEMO stands for Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Korea Energy Management Corporation
- King Edward Medical College University (Pakistan)
- Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute (Ministry of Fisheries Development; Mombasa, Kenya)
- King Edward Memorial Hospital (Australia)
- Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance
- Kentucky Equine Management Internship (Lexington, KY)
- Keyboard Electronic Musical Instrument (hardware)
- Knowledge Engineering Methods and Languages
- Knowledge Engineering & Machine Learning Group
- Kentucky Employee Mediation Program
- Kluane Ecological Monitoring Project (Canada)
- Knoxville Early Music Project
- Kettle Moraine Press Association
- Cryptographic Equipment
- Kibeta English Medium Primary School (Tanzania)
- Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Kaiser Engineers Management System
- Kinetic Energy Monitoring System
- King Edward Musical Society (community music group; Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, in Georgia, Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park and Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park are relatively well-protected portions of the historic Atlanta campaign.
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Marietta--Near Six Flags White Water and Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, the hotel is at 455 Franklin Road in Marietta, Ga.