The training encourages responsible dog ownership and also follows the Kennel Club Good Citizen scheme.
What does KCGCS stand for?
KCGCS stands for Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Korea Coast Guard (South Korea)
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin (school; Kyoto, Japan)
- Kansas City Golf Association (Shawnee, KS)
- Kansas Corn Growers Association (Garnett, KS)
- Kentucky Corn Growers Association
- Kenya Coffee Growers Association
- Kennel Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Kansas City Girls Choir (Kansas City, MO)
- Kern County Gun Club (California)
- Kirkistown Castle Golf Club (UK)
- Korea Credit Guarantee Fund (also seen as KODIT)
- Knob Creek Gunfighters Guild (Louisville, KY)
- Kansas City General Hospital
- Kokopelli Communications Group, Inc. (Chicago, IL; advertising agency)
- King County Geographic Information System (Washington)
- Kingston Centre for Geographic Information Systems
- Kyocera Graphic Language
- Kalgoorlie Consolidated Gold Mines Pty Ltd
- Kitsap County Good Roads Association
- Kiwanis Club Of Greater Randolph Area (San Antonio, TX, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group also holds obedience classes, again for German Shepherds, which are part of the Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme.