The Urban Renewal Authority announced today the industrial block at 12P Smithfield Road at Kennedy Town will be redeveloped, in the first pilot scheme project for industrial building redevelopment.
What does KTN stand for?
KTN stands for Kennedy Town (Hong Kong)
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of KTN
We have 16 other meanings of KTN in our Acronym Attic
- Kediri Tiger Motor Club (Indonesia)
- Kuala Terengganu Municipal Council (Malaysia)
- Kashmir Traders and Manufacturers Federation
- Kona Town Music Festival (Hawaii)
- Keep the Music Playing (philanthropic campaign; Country Music Association)
- Kingston Transportation Master Plan (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Keep the Marsh Special Alliance (Kent, UK)
- Kill the Man with the Ball (gametype)
- Kaernten (German: Carinthia; Austria Europe)
- Kawish Television Network (Pakistan)
- Kenya Television Network
- Ketchikan, AK, USA - Ketchikan International (Airport Code)
- Knowledge Transfer Network
- Known Traveler Number (airlines security reservation)
- Kontak Tani Nelayan Andalan (Indonesian: Dependable Fishermen's Contact; Indonesia)
- Ken-Ting National Park (Taiwan)
- Keep The NSYNC Pride Alive
- Know the Naked Truth
- OK, Thanks
- Kansai Time Out (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hong Kong Tramways routes link the north coast of Hong Kong island from Kennedy Town to Shau Kei Wan, providing convenient transportation to city dwellers as well as visitors to the city.
See colorful island neighborhoods Board in the Central district near the Star Ferry terminal and you can ride west to Kennedy Town or east to Shau Kei Wan.