Kennedy Krieger Puts Spotlight on One in Five Chance Infant Siblings of Children with Autism will Develop Disorder BALTIMORE, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Kennedy Krieger Institute today announced a new, pilot initiative to help identify the red flags of autism spectrum disorders (ASD) in infant siblings of children with ASD as early as possible.
What does KKI stand for?
KKI stands for Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KKI
We have 4 other meanings of KKI in our Acronym Attic
- Kautsch Killarz Hamburg (German gaming clan)
- Kenia Kinder Hilfe (German: Kenya Children's Aid)
- Kinder-Krebs-Hilfe (German: Children's Cancer Research)
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (movie)
- KK Hospital Health Endowment Fund (Singapore)
- Klung Kidney-Heart-Lung Machine
- Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh Dhun (Indian TV show)
- Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana (Bollywood movie)
- Kankakee (Amtrak station code; Kankakee, IL)
- Keluarga Katolik Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Catholic Community; various locations)
- Khanani & Kalia International (Pakistan)
- Klein Karoo International (ostrich products; South Africa)
- Komunitas Konservasi Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Conservation Community)
- Körfuknattleikssamband Íslands (Icelandic Basketball Association)
- Krakowski Komercyjny Internet (virus)
- King Khalid International Airport (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport (Malaysia)
- Kijk Kunst In Bunnik (Dutch: View Art In Bunnik; Bunnik, Netherlands)
- Katedra Klimatyzacji I Cieplownictwa (Polish: Department of Air Conditioning and Heating; now Institute of Heating and Air Conditioning)
- Kellogg Kroc Information Center (University of Notre Dame; South Bend, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This effort to share imaging data is a collaboration between the International Neuroimaging Data-Sharing Initiative (INDI), Child Mind Institute, Child Study Center at NYU Langone Medical Center and the Kennedy Krieger Institute.
Washington, May 18 ( ANI ): A simple "pull-to-sit" task could be added to existing developmental screenings at pediatric well visits to improve early detection of developmental delays, suggested researchers at the Kennedy Krieger Institute.
Zimmerman is affiliated with the Department of Neurology and Developmental Medicine at Kennedy Krieger Institute.
Moser, a leading expert in ALD and director of neurogenetics at Baltimore's Kennedy Krieger Institute, conducted a 10-year trial with Lorenzo's oil, which reported in 2005.
John McDonald, MD, director of the International Center for Spinal Cord Injury at the Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore, MD, called the findings "an important step forward.
Kennedy Krieger Institute was eventually settled out of court, the appeals court comments threw the field into a state of confusion as its ethical underpinnings were called into question.
When you're told to go home and sit in a chair, your body doesn't get the feedback that comes from physical activity," says John MacDonald, director of the International Center for Spinal Cord Injury at the Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore.