She studied Shakespeare and English literature at the University of Warwick in Coventry, England and was the recipient of the Irene Ryan acting scholarship for her performance at the Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival.
What does KCACTF stand for?
KCACTF stands for Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- King County Animal Control (Washington)
- Knesset Christian Allies Caucus (Israel)
- Kovalchick Convention and Athletic Complex (Indiana, PA)
- Krebs Citric Acid Cycle (cellular chemistry)
- Kern County Animal Control Commission (Bakersfield, CA)
- King County Animal Care and Control (Seattle, WA)
- Kansas City Area Central Office (Alcoholics Anonymous; Kansas City, MO)
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- Kent County Association of Change Ringers
- Kitsap County Alternate Communications System (Washington)
- Kaufman County Appraisal District (Kaufman County, TX)
- Keith County Area Development (Ogallala, NE)
- Kendall College of Art and Design (Michigan)
- Korea Civil Aviation Development Association (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kansas City Area Development Council (Missouri)
- Kentucky Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty (Louisville, KY)
- Kanu Club Amt Entlebuch (German: Canoe Club Official Entlebuch; Entlebuch, Switzerland)
- Kenton County Adult Education (Covington, KY)
- Kingdom Come Absolute Edition (DC Comics)
- Kenya Coalition for Access to Essential Medicines
Samples in periodicals archive:
FITCHBURG - Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival is under way this weekend at Fitchburg State University.
It may seem that way this week as 1,200 theater students, faculty and staff from 58 colleges and universities come to Fitchburg State University for the Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival for the New England and northeastern New York region.
Griffin FITCHBURG - An estimated 900 students will be participating in the Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival Region I event that is being hosted for the second consecutive year by Fitchburg State College.