A wholly owned unit of Rio Tinto, Marquette County, Michigan based Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company is the owner, developer, and future operator of Eagle Mine in western Marquette County of Michigan's Upper Peninsula (USA).
What does KEMC stand for?
KEMC stands for Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company (Ishpeming, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KEMC
We have 1 other meaning of KEMC in our Acronym Attic
- King Edward Memorial (hospital; India)
- Knight Equity Markets (various locations)
- Knowledge Exchange Management
- Környezet-, Egészség- és Munkavédelem (Environmental, Health and Safety)
- Kansas Emergency Management Association
- Keuring Elektrotechnische Materialen Arnhem (Dutch: Electrical Testing Materials Arnhem; Arnhem, Netherlands)
- Keuring Van Electrotechnische Materialen (Dutch: Verification of Electrical Engineering Materials; Netherlands)
- Keystone Enterprise Manufacturing Alliance (Freeport, PA)
- Koen Electronic Media Agency
- Knowles Electronic Manikin for Acoustic Research
- King Edward Medical College (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Korea Electrical Manufacturers Cooperative (South Korea)
- King Edward Medical College Alumni (UK)
- Korea Energy Management Corporation
- King Edward Medical College University (Pakistan)
- Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute (Ministry of Fisheries Development; Mombasa, Kenya)
- King Edward Memorial Hospital (Australia)
- Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance
- Kentucky Equine Management Internship (Lexington, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company today announced that its parent company, Rio Tinto, will invest $469 million in the construction of the Eagle nickel and copper project located northwest of the City of Marquette, Michigan (USA) in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company today announced that site work to support the construction of surface facilities for the Eagle mine project has commenced on the company's leased property in north central Marquette County, Michigan.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company today received Michigan Department of Environmental Quality notice of the regulatory agency's proposed approval of the permit required for Kennecott to build and operate an underground copper and nickel mine in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
MMA filed an amicus curiae (friend of the court) brief on 8/30/06 with the Appellate Court in support of both the MDEQ and the permit applicant in question, Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company.