The Kenai Peninsula Borough School District shut down all schools from Ninilchik south, said Sam Stewart, assistant superintendent.
What does KPBSD stand for?
KPBSD stands for Kenai Peninsula Borough School District (Alaska)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Coastal District (Fairbanks, AK)
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Employees Association
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden (Perth, Australia)
- Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal (Port Orchard, Washington)
- Kings Park Branch Library (Burke, NY)
- Konferencja Problemowa Bibliotek Medycznych (Polish: XXIV Conference of the Medical Library Problem; Poland)
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Planning Commission (Alaska)
- Koalisi Papua Bersatu Peduli Kemanusiaan (Indonesian: Papua Public Unity Coalition for Humanitarian Care)
- Kiwanis Park Batting Range (Tempe, AZ)
- Konza Prairie Biological Station (Kansas)
- Khaike Paan Banaras Wala (Indian song)
- Association of Cosmetics and Detergents Producers of Slovenia
- Kansai Productivty Center (est. 1956; Japan)
- Karnataka Power Corporation
- Keep Parents Clueless
- Keratoconus Posticus Circumscriptus
- Key Product Characteristic
- Key Purchasing Criteria
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae Carbapenem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: PLCM), the global leader in open standards-based unified communications (UC), teachers at separate high schools in the Kenai Peninsula Borough School District (KPBSD) are enabling students to understand history and cultures from different perspectives, learn collaboratively with classmates from rival schools, and engage face to face with youths and teachers from as far away as the Czech Republic.
For example, the Kenai Peninsula Borough School District is the largest single government employer, facilitating education for nearly 9,400 students in 44 facilities.