4 /PRNewswire/ -- CHEF OF THE YEAR DAVID CHANG, MOMOFUKU & MOMOFUKU SSAM BAR FOOD ARTISANS HERB & KATHY ECKHOUSE, LA QUERCIA PASTRY CHEF KAMEL GEUCHIDA, JOEL ROBUCHON AT THE MGM GRAND WINE & SPIRITS PROFESSIONAL AUDREY SAUNDERS, PEGU CLUB DESIGNER KELLY WEARSTLER, KELLY WEARSTLER INTERIOR DESIGN COOKING TEACHER MOLLY STEVENS, COOKING TEACHER AND AUTHOR CHEF OF MERIT: SETTING THE STANDARD DAN BARBER, BLUE HILL & BLUE HILL AT STONE BARNS HUMANITARIAN FATHER GREGORY J.
What does KWID stand for?
KWID stands for Kelly Wearstler Interior Design
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KWID
We have 1 other meaning of KWID in our Acronym Attic
- Kurita Water Industries (Japan)
- Kuwait, Kuwait - International (Airport Code)
- Kelowna Women in Business (est. 1993; Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada)
- Kentucky Workforce Investment Board
- Kawartha World Issues Centre (est. 1989; Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Keuka Watershed Improvement Cooperative (Penn Yan, NY)
- Keyword in Context
- Korea Welding Industry Cooperative (South Korea)
- Kuiper Widefield Infrared Camera
- Knowledge Workers Intelligently Collecting, Coordinating, and Consulting Knowledge
- Kyabuhangwa Women in Development (Uganda)
- Kentucky Wireless Interoperability Executive Committee
- K. Wah International Holdings Limited (Bermuda)
- Cross Wind Integrated Concentration
- Know What I Mean?
- Koninklijke West-Indische Maildienst (Royal West-Indian Mailservice, Amsterdam shipping company)
- Know What I Mean, Vern?
- Thousand of Whetstone Instructions Per Second
- Kommunale Wirtschafts Informations System (Germany)
- Korea Wireless Internet Solution Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
With striking architecture by the award-winning firm Legorreta+Legorreta and interiors by tastemaker Kelly Wearstler Interior Design, this Yucatecan sister to Kor's original Tides in Miami's South Beach promises one-of-a-kind chic by the shore.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 5, 2003 Estrella, the latest venture of the Kor Hotel Group and Kelly Wearstler Interior Design (kwid), the team behind Avalon Hotel and Maison 140 in Beverly Hills and Viceroy in Santa Monica, is now complete with cutting-edge design throughout its 74 guest rooms.