A daily drilling update on time versus depth from Rotating Kelly Bushing (RKB) and a well prognosis is available on the Company's website.
What does KB stand for?
KB stands for Kelly Bushing (Oil Industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KB
We have 37 other meanings of KB in our Acronym Attic
- Koninklijke Antwerpse Zweefclub Meeuw (Dutch: Royal Antwerp Hang Gliding Club; Belgium)
- Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (Kazakstan)
- Kazakh State University (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
- Base Ionization Constant (aka base constant)
- K Balachander
- Kahal B'raira
- Karnal Bunt (wheat fungus)
- Kate Bush (musician)
- Kaufman and Broad (homebuilding; Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus under "rotary" you also see translations of terms such as "rotary kelly bushing (RKB)" and "rotary-percussion rock drilling.
Formation tops, measured from kelly bushing elevation of 7515 ft, include Lance shale at 8612 ft, Upper Lance 8798, Middle Lance 10,384, Lower Lance 11,825 and Mesaverde at 12,742 ft.