NEW YORK, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte is expanding its relationship with Indiana University's Kelley School of Business (Kelley) to become the founding member of its Institute for Business Analytics (IBA) program.
What does KSB stand for?
KSB stands for Kelley School of Business (Indiana University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSB
We have 46 other meanings of KSB in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Society of Aesthetics and Science of Art (Korea)
- Knowledges, Skills and Abilities Supplemental Form (US NIH)
- Killer Satellite (video games\)
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Tools
- Kongsberg Satellite Services (Norway)
- Kepala Staf Angkatan Udara (Indonesian: Air Force Chief Staff)
- Kansas Section of the American Water Works Association
- Kantonsschule Am Brühl St.Gallen (Switzerland)
- Keeper of the Sacred Bundle (Mic-O-Say, Heart of America Council, Boy Scouts of America)
- Keeper of the Sacred Bundle (Mic-O-Say, Pony Express Council, BSA)
- Kenyan Sand Boa (herpetoculture)
- Klein Schanzlin and Becker
- Kogod School of Business (American University)
- Kolbotn Symphonic Band (Oppergard, Norway)
- Kranji Symphonic Band (Singapore)
- Kumamoto Shinkin Bank (Japan)
- Kyoto Station Building (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kyushu School of Business (Kyushu, Japan)
- Kantonsschule Baden (Baden, Switzerland)
- Kemmer Stock Breeders Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He attended the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance.
Pope has a Bachelor of Science in both Business Management and Marketing from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
A study by Messod Daniel Beneish of Indiana University's Kelley School of Business and John Gardner of King's College London found no salutary impact on stocks that entered the Dow--just those added to the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index.
Ledbetter were among 17 graduates awarded Master of Business Administration degrees from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business at a recent ceremony commemorating the third cohort to complete the LOGTECH MBA Program.
Solstice Medical, LLC, a medical device asset management company and provider of advanced radio frequency identification (RFID) and software solutions for medical technology, recently was recognized as one of Indiana's leading emerging-growth companies during the Indiana Entrepreneurial Leadership Awards ceremony hosted by Indiana University's Kelley School of Business and the Indiana Economic Development Corporation.
As America ages, we expect to see the nature of work change and the length of time workers continue working increase;' explains Rachel Justis, Research Center analyst at the Kelley School of Business.
org Source: Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Indiana University Kelley School of Business, www.