Kenneth Hoagland displayed a file shelf in his principal's office containing 5,000 letters he received in 2005 following the decision--taken by the leaders of Kellenberg Memorial High School here--to no longer sponsor the senior prom.
What does KMHS stand for?
KMHS stands for Kellenberg Memorial High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KMHS
- Kremmling Memorial Hospital District (Colorado)
- Kentucky Mountain Housing Development Corporation
- Kesatuan Mahasiswa Hindu Dharma Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Kentucky Manufactured Housing Institute
- Kintner Modular Home, Inc. (Tunkhannock, PA)
- Kent and Medway Health Informatics Service (UK NHS)
- Kuch Meetha Ho Jaaye (Indian film)
- Kokkenes Mesterlaug Harstad og Omegn (Norwegian chef organization)
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park (California)
- Kennesaw Mountain High School (Kennesaw, GA)
- Kent-Meridian High School
- Kettle Moraine High School (Wales, WI)
- Kings Mountain High School (North Carolina)
- Kitsap Mental Health Services (Bremerton, WA)
- Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (movie)
- Keep Me Informed
- Kennedy Space Center Management Instruction
- Kerrigan Media International, Inc.
- Key Management Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mel Feinstein Scholarship went to Katina Kremelberg from Kellenberg Memorial High School.
EAB/NEWS 12 Scholar Athletes 1998 - 1999 Kelly Agostinacchio $1,000 Kellenberg Memorial High School - Uniondale Christine Bach $1,000 Floral Park Memorial High School - Floral Park Michael Bossak $1,000 Kings Park High School - Kings Park Matt Casey $1,000 Garden City High School - Garden City Kevin Cassese $3,000 Comsewogue High School - Port Jefferson Station Clarrisa Clarke $1,000 Cold Spring Harbor High School - Cold Spring Harbor J.