Moscow: Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sc.
What does KIAM stand for?
KIAM stands for Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Key Industry Associations Committee (American Society of Association Executives)
- Klondike Institute of Art and Culture
- Koala Information and Advice Centre (Kenya)
- Kent Institute of Art and Design (UK)
- Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board (India)
- Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy (Kurchatov, Kazakhstan)
- Kiev International Advertising Festival (Ukraine)
- Korea International Art Fair
- George Bush Intercontinental/Houston Airport
- Korean Institute for Accreditation of Medical Image
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies
- Kashmir Institute for Advanced Studies (Kashmir, Pakistan)
- Kids in a Sandbox (Internet video)
- Knots Indicated Air Speed
- Kodak Image Access Standard (Kodak Retail Digital Systems)
- Korea Institute for Advanced Study
- Krasnow Institute for Advanced Study
- Korea Institute of Applied Superconductivity and Cryogenics
- Keenan Institute Asia
Samples in periodicals archive:
and independently by Vladimir Levenstein of the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics in Moscow.
The R&D works were done in International Laboratory 'Sensorika', INET RSUH and Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences 125047, Miusskaya sq.