To provide the necessary in-class instruction, MLTC will be working with local training institutes like the Keewatin Career Development Corporation in La Ronge, and regional colleges such as the Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies (SIIT).
What does KCDC stand for?
KCDC stands for Keewatin Career Development Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCDC
We have 18 other meanings of KCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Knicks City Dancers (basketball team perfomers)
- Kowloon City District (Hong Kong)
- Kyocera Crystal Device (Japan)
- Thousand Candela
- US Army Corps of Engineers Kansas City District
- Kansas Choral Directors Association
- King County Directors' Association (Washington schools purchasing cooperative)
- Kings County District Attorney (Brooklyn, NY)
- Kansas County & District Attorneys Association
- Kildare County Development Board (Ireland)
- Kelly Chapman Digital Content (Australia)
- Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company
- Knox Community Development Corporation
- Knox County Development Corporation
- Knoxville's Community Development Corporation
- Korean Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Korean Commercial Aircraft Development Consortium
- King County Democratic Central Committee (State of Washington)
- Kansas City Disc Dogs (est. 2002; Kansas City, MO)
- Kansas Council on Developmental Disabilities (Topeka, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shirt's work with Sunchild led to a meeting with Randy Johns, CEO of Keewatin Career Development Corporation (KCDC), the Alberta-Saskatchewan regional management organization for First Nations SchoolNet and numerous other IT infrastructure development projects.