Workers from Keeping Newcastle Warm, along with their families, raised thousands of pounds for the Chronicle's own Sunshine Fund.
What does KNW stand for?
KNW stands for Keeping Newcastle Warm (Tyne and Wear, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KNW
- Kenya National Union of Teachers
- Kumoh National University of Technology (South Korea)
- Kiev University of Trade and Economics
- Koninklijk Nederlands Vervoer (Dutch)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Vereniging (Dutch: Royal Dutch Society)
- Konfederasyon Nasyonal Vodou Ayisyen (Haitian Voodoo organization)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbal Bond (Royal Netherlands Football [Soccer] Association)
- Kalyani Net Ventures Ltd. (Pune, India)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Vereniging voor Weer- en Sterrenkunde (Royal Dutch Association for Meteorology and Astronomy)
- Keels and Wheels (magazine)
- Kielder Newport West (consulting firm; UK)
- Kanuti National Wildlife Refuge (Alaska)
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge (Alaska)
- Koninklijke Nederlandsche Wielren Unie (Dutch: Royal Dutch Cycling Union; The Netherlands)
- Koninklijk Nederlands Watersport Verbond
- Karp Namisniak Yamamoto (Architects Inc.; Burlington, Ontario, Canada)
- Kenya National Youth Alliance (Mungiki political wing; Kenya)
- Kansas Nazarene Youth International (youth ministry)
- Karenni National Youth Organization (Burma)
- Karate New Zealand
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scheme installers - Warm-up Wearside, Keeping Newcastle Warm and Dyson Insulations - will support Warm Zone at the event.
CAPTION(S): CHARITY: John Mitchell, right, from Warm Zone, with Couns Henri Murison and Chris Bartlett OFFER: Paul McPherson knocks on a door in South Heaton accompanied by Coun Henri Murison INSULATION: Anthony Cross from Keeping Newcastle Warm and John Mitchell from Warm Zone with South Heaton councillors Chris Bartlett and Henri Murison