Byline: DAN WARBURTON THEY are the keepers of the peace, watching over powder-keg atmospheres inside and around the country's football grounds.
What does KOTP stand for?
KOTP stands for Keepers of the Peace
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KOTP
- Knock Out Take Money
- Kook Of The Month
- King of the Mild Frontier (Book)
- Knights of the Mashing Fork (homebrewery club; Coventry, CT)
- Knights of the New Republic
- Knight of the Old Code (gaming/fantasy circles, popularised by movie Dragonheart)
- Knights of the Old Republic (Star Wars game)
- Knights of the Old Republic 2 (Star Wars)
- Knights of the Old Republic 2 (Star Wars game)
- Knights of the Old Republic 3 (game)
- Knights of the Phoenix (gaming clan)
- Keeper of the Purple Toe
- King of the Ring (pro wrestling)
- King of the Road (skateboarding)
- Knights of the Round
- Korea on the rocks (website)
- Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency
- Korea Testing and Research Institute for Chemical Industry (South Korea)
- Knights of the Round Table
- Keep on Truckin' Re-Visited (electronic newsletter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The corrupt lawlords pressing buttons on the keepers of the peace.
Byline: Heather McBain LATELY, it appears fashionable to undermine our police force - the keepers of the peace.
Our once ubiquitous keepers of the peace have vanished from our streets.