His party, however, is in disarray with his younger son Abhay Chautala and grandsons trying to keep the party alive.
What does KTPA stand for?
KTPA stands for Keep the Party Alive (Family Force 5 album)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KTPA
- Kill the President
- Kindergarten Transition Program
- Kissing The Pink (80s pop band)
- Knight Templar Priests
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership
- Knowledge Translation Program
- Knowledge-to-Practice (various organizations)
- KTiOPO4 (Potassium Titanyl Phosphate)
- Potassium Titanyl Phosphate
- Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
- Kentuckiana Truck Pullers Association
- Kilo-Tonnes Per Annum
- Tampa International Airport
- Korean Traditional Performing Arts Association (New York, NY)
- Kanagawa Trade Promotion Corporation (Japan)
- Kentucky Tobacco Prevention and Cessation (Kentucky Department for Public Health)
- Knowledge Transfer and Program Communications (Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health)
- Kulim Technology Park Corporation Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Kaum Tani Persatuan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Peasants Union)
- Komisi Tinju Profesional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Professional Boxing Commission; est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Party president Sonia Gandhi was in favour of Telangana as she was convinced that it was the only way to keep the party alive in this region.
But don't take for granted long-suffering stalwarts who deliver leaflets, knock on doors and keep the party alive.