uk ROAD IS New Ford Fiesta uses clever technology to keep young drivers safe & BETTER Key change ON SATURDAY.
What does KYDS stand for?
KYDS stands for Keep Young Drivers Safe (Iowa Department of Transportation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KYDS
We have 1 other meaning of KYDS in our Acronym Attic
- Kirewa Youth Development Initiative
- Keep Your Day Job
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Keep Your Day Job Superstar (video)
- Kentucky Department of Military Affairs
- Kentucky Department of Mines and Minerals
- Kalamazoo Youth Development Network (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kentucky Department for Natural Resources
- Kentucky Department of Transportation
- Kentucky Department for Public Health
- Keep Youth Doing Something
- Thousands of Yards
- Kentucky Department for Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement
- Kentucky Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Kentucky Division of Water
- Know Your Enemy (Project Honeypot whitepaper)
- Kosova Young Ecologists
- Kansas Youth Empowerment Academy
- Keep Your Enemies Closer
- King Yuan Electronics Company (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Fiesta, pictured right, will also be the first Ford in Britain to feature the MyKey system which is designed to keep young drivers safe behind the wheel.
Byline: Chris Russon A HIGH tech system to keep young drivers safe behind the wheel is to be introduced on the latest version of the Ford Fiesta.
Road Ready Teens gives parents the guidelines and power to keep young drivers safe.