A second-generation product, its many enhancements include Keep Vein Open (KVO), expanded 115 ml saline volume, multi-phase injection control for sophisticated procedures, a Check for Air Button and a remote start/stop.
What does KVO stand for?
KVO stands for Keep Vein Open
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KVO
We have 12 other meanings of KVO in our Acronym Attic
- Kenosha Visiting Nurse Association (Wisconsin nonprofit nursing agency; est. 1927)
- Kootenai Valley Nursery Growers
- Keene Valley Neighborhood House (Keene Valley, NY)
- Regio Kop Van Noord Holland (Dutch: Head Region of North-Holland; Need Care Assessment Center; mental health; Den Helder, The Netherlands)
- Kidepo Valley National Park (Uganda)
- Kobuk Valley National Park (Alaska)
- Koninklijke Vereniging van Nederlandse Reserve Officieren (Dutch: Royal Dutch Associaton of Reserve Officers; est. 1917)
- Koninklijke Verbonden Nederlandsche Watersport Vereenigingen
- Knickerbocker Village New York
- Keeler, Vandyke, O'Brien (KVO Industries; Santa Rosa CA)
- Keurmerk Veilig Ondernemen (Dutch: Hallmark Security Business)
- Key-Value Observing
- Kinderen van Verslaafde Ouders (Dutch: Children of Addicted Parents; Netherlands)
- Kunstvakonderwijs (Dutch)
- Kumasi Venue Organising Committee (Ghana)
- Kingston Vale Operatic and Dramatic Society (UK)
- Kaw Valley Office Products (Topeka, KS)
- Katholieke Volkspartij
- Key Value Pair
- Key Verb Phrase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Independent KVO - The Keep Vein Open (KVO) feature functions independent from the injection profile, which clearly indicates status, improves control and saves set-up time.