Ruel has been a great addition to the squad and continues to impress me with his eagerness to keep moving forward to progress his game.
What does KMF stand for?
KMF stands for Keep Moving Forward
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KMF
We have 30 other meanings of KMF in our Acronym Attic
- Kuwait Middle East Financial Investment Company
- Kind Messages for Electronic Healthcare Records (Belgian medical data standard for exchange of clinical information)
- Kodály Music Educators of Kansas
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- Kyushu Matsushita Electric Research Laboratory (Panasonic; San Diego, CA)
- Kemp Mill Elementary School (Maryland)
- Kinesiological Motion Expert System
- Kubota Matsushitadenko Exterior Works (Japan)
- Comorian Franc (ISO currency code)
- Karnataka Milk Federation (Karnataka, India)
- Kerzner Marine Foundation (Plantation, FL)
- Key Management Facility
- Kicking My Feet
- Kiss My Face (retail website)
- Knowledge Management Framework
- Kuenstliche Mineralfasern (German: Man-Made Mineral Fibers)
- Kurozumi Medical Foundation (Japan)
- Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts (Taiwan)
- Kate Mulgrew Fan Affiliation (Star Trek fan club)
- Kiss My Freakin' Ass
Samples in periodicals archive:
The best way we can honor that sacrifice is to keep at it, keep fighting, keep moving forward.
There are so many positives and we have to look to those positives and keep moving forward.
The difficult journey to love and acceptance is traced in chapters that reveal ultimate truth and ultimate lies, the confusions of perception that distract from the power of love and forgiveness, and how to keep moving forward toward wholeness in a world filled with conflict.
” When asked what his personal motto was to keep things running on a successful path, Hector simply stated “Just keep moving forward and be calm.
The challenge is to keep moving forward, and I believe you can" said Scott.
STEP FIVE: KEEP MOVING FORWARD If you think you said something dopey in English class, shrug it off.
You fix the problems as they arise and keep moving forward, gaining speed as you near your goal.