And in Houston, more than 100 Lowe's Heroes joined Keep Houston Beautiful to create a butterfly-themed natural play area in the Alief Community Garden.
What does KHB stand for?
KHB stands for Keep Houston Beautiful (recycling education; Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHB
We have 13 other meanings of KHB in our Acronym Attic
- Kennedy Heights Arts Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Khasi Hills Autonomous District Council (Meghalaya State, India)
- Kidney Health Alliance of Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
- Kernel Hardware Abstraction Layer
- Khmer HIV/AIDS NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Alliance (Cambodia)
- Kosova Humanitarian Aid Organization
- Keewatin Health Assessment Study (Canada)
- Kitty Hawk Air Society
- Karachi Health and Social Development Association (Pakistan)
- Karnataka Housing Board (est. 1962; India)
- Kelvin-Helmholtz Billows (sea-breeze circulation)
- Kennedy Space Center Handbook
- Krebs-Henseleit Buffer (salt solution)
- Kunst Hochschule Berlin (German: Art Academy of Berlin-Weissensee)
- Kings Heath Business Association (UK)
- Kingston Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Korea Housing Builders Association
- Kamloops Home-Based Business Association
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (video game)
- Kokrine Hills Bible Camp (Koyukon Camp Ministries, Inc.; Galena, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Charley Hoffman/Waste Management Green Glove Charity will benefit Keep Houston Beautiful, which will receive donations raised through the end of May.
WHY: CEMEX employees will volunteer for the cleanup as part of their commitment to Keep Houston Beautiful.
At a special ceremony at the Houston Museum of Natural Science, one organization and seven individuals from five states were presented with awards, including Keep Houston Beautiful, which won for its model programs to prevent urban litter, reduce crime and rejuvenate neighborhoods.
HOUSTON, April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On Saturday, April 2, 2011, Greenstar Recycling and Keep Houston Beautiful helped clean and landscape a neglected area in Acres Homes, a neighborhood just north of downtown.
Organizations joining Conoco and Keep Houston Beautiful include members of motorcycle clubs such as United Bikers, Street Lords, and The Chosen Few; St.
Shell also is partnering with Keep Houston Beautiful and Civic Club 237 in South Park to help pick up trash, clear debris from vacant lots and mow lawns.
The Houston Clean Neighborhoods Pilot Program report documents the joint initiatives of the City of Houston and Keep Houston Beautiful, a Keep America Beautiful affiliate, to develop a neighborhood- based, self-sustaining approach to cleanliness of the city and programs to prevent litter, illegal dumping and graffiti.