Ellen, of Radford, joined the Keep Fit Association in Coventry when she was younger and got "roped in" to playing piano there for 30 years.
What does KFA stand for?
KFA stands for Keep Fit Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFA
We have 40 other meanings of KFA in our Acronym Attic
- Kooperativa Förbundet (Swedish coop grocery chain)
- Kraft Foods, Inc.
- Kung Fu
- King's Field II (role-playing gaming)
- King's Field III (role-playing game)
- Kung Fu 3.0 (Max Payne game)
- King's Field IV (role-playing game)
- Kabwe Farmers Association
- Kansai Football Association (Japan)
- Keep Fear Alive (Colbert Report)
- Key Focus Area
- Killed in Flying Accident
- Kindly Find Attached (email jargon)
- Kirkwood Faculty Association
- Kniteforce Again (UK hardcore record label)
- Komatsu Finance America (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Korea Football Association (Republic of Korea)
- Korean Film Archive
- Korean Friendship Association
- Kreations from Above (disc jockey group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this annual event, more than 800 exercise fanatics from 20 North East branches of the region's Keep Fit Association crammed the Newcastle centre to give a colourful and varied programme of events.
Members of Birmingham Keep Fit Association have organised the event at the Tower Ballroom in support of Focus Birmingham.
In 1954, she started her radio broadcasts and two years afterwards, she founded the Keep Fit Association, and moved into television a year later, aged 51.
Ellen was part of Coventry's Keep Fit Association and would provide background music during workouts across the city.
It was 1985, to be precise, in May when the ladies of the Mid-Tyne branch of the Keep Fit Association (KFA) lined up for this shot.
A CALL is going out to all past members of the Stockton branch of the Keep Fit Association.
The session is led by Pauline Wright, a teacher of exercise, movement and dance with the Keep Fit Association.