You keep fingers crossed that they'll never need to use it.
What does KFC stand for?
KFC stands for Keep Fingers Crossed
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KFC
We have 69 other meanings of KFC in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Franciscan Brotherhood (Korea; Anglican religious community)
- Kentucky Fried Basketball Association
- Kennesaw First Baptist Church (Kennesaw, GA)
- Kansas Family Business Forum
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (China)
- Klamath First Bancorp, Inc. (Klamath Falls, OR)
- Kentucky Farm Business Management
- Kenan-Flagler Business School (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Kabul Fried Chicken (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Kayak Fishing Club (various organizations)
- Keith Football Club (Scotland, UK)
- Kelvin Fahrenheit Celsius (mnemonic for the three main temperature units)
- Kennedy Flight Center (NASA)
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (restaurant chain)
- Kenya Flower Council
- Kepler Fluid Cooling (supercomputer)
- Kerala Financial Corporation (India)
- Kids Fattening Centre
- Kids for Christ
- Killing Fat Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, with the cut-backs in policing and other agencies it would seem all the community has is to apply for funding and keep fingers crossed.
And having had to overcome second-row injury troubles earlier in the tournament, De Villiers will keep fingers crossed for no further setbacks.
Richard Fahey will keep fingers crossed this week that the ground dries out for his Lincoln hope Realism, who returned to the trainer's Malton stable last week following three months in Dubai.
More vaccines are being delivered on November 1, but until then GPs will have to keep fingers crossed that their stock will last.
McIlroy can only keep fingers crossed that his top men come through this time but even at full stretch it still looks very much like a damage limitation exercise.
Businesses keep fingers crossed NEIGHBOURING businesses were keeping their fingers crossed that their premises had not badly damaged by the heat and flames.
All Sephtons ladies will keep fingers crossed for you.