The protest group Keep Everton In Our City has criticised Everton for lacking a plan B if the Kirkby project collapses, and Kenwright's hopes of attracting investors to the club will be hindered without a new, cost-effective stadium to throw into the package.
What does KEIOC stand for?
KEIOC stands for Keep Everton in Our City
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kyiv Economics Institute
- Korea Economic Institute of America (Washington, DC)
- Kingdatron Electronic Industrial Co. (Taiwan)
- Korea Export Insurance Corporation
- Kansas Existing Industry Expansion Program (Kansas Department of Commerce and Housing)
- Kenmore European Industrial Fund
- Katedra Ekonometrii I Informatyki (Polish: Department of Econometrics and Informatics)
- Keihin Kyuko Dentetsu Kabushiki-gaisha (Japanese: Keihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd.)
- Knowledge Engineering Integration Laboratory
- Kaiway Electric Industrial Manufacturing Company, Ltd. (est. 1985; Hunan, China)
- Kauffman Entrepreneur Internship Program
- Key Employee Incentive Plan (bankruptcy)
- Kolkata Environmental Improvement Project (India)
- Kentucky Early Intervention System (developmentally delayed childrens' assistance)
- Kurrajong Early Intervention Service (Australia)
- Kemerovo, Russia - Kemerovo (Airport Code)
- Kolding Egtved Jernbane (Danish railway)
- Korea Esperanto-Junularo (Esperanto: Korea Esperanto Youth; South Korea)
- Kentucky Economic Justice Alliance
- Kroatia Esperanto-Junulara Asocio (Esperanto: Croatian-Esperanto Youth Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fan group Keep Everton in our City wants the club to think again about its proposed move to Kirkby.
Though a majority of Everton season-ticket holders and shareholders voted in favour of moving outside the city of Liverpool boundaries last year the proposed relocation continues to attract fierce opposition, with the Keep Everton In Our City campaign highly-visible at most home matches and chairman Bill Kenwright attracting scathing criticism at the club's recent AGM.
But members of the Keep Everton In Our City (KEIOC) group today said they needed his help months ago.
Fan group Keep Everton In Our City wants the club to think again about its proposed move to Kirkby and keep the club in Liverpool.