The original committee to Keep Christ In Christmas comprised 15 parishioners from local parishes concerned about the growing attempt to remove the name and images of Christ from all Christmas celebrations, said Kay Mansolill, Chairman of the Pilot Program to Keep Christ In Christmas.
What does KCIC stand for?
KCIC stands for Keep Christ in Christmas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCIC
We have 1 other meaning of KCIC in our Acronym Attic
- Kovacs Consulting Int. Gmbh
- Kyoto Costume Institute (Japan)
- The Kitchen Collection, Inc.
- Kansas Crop Improvement Association
- King County International Airport (aka Boeing Field; Washington)
- Knight Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics (John S. and James L. Knight Foundation)
- Korean Central Intelligence Agency
- Korean Cosmetic Industry Association (South Korea)
- Kuwait City International Airport
- Kansas City Industrial Council (Kansas City, MO)
- Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Korean Counter Intelligence Corps
- Kuwait Consulting & Investment Co. (Kuwait)
- Knight Commander of the Order of the Indian Empire
- Krajowe Centrum Inwentaryzacji Emisji (Polish: National Emission Center)
- Kansas City Improv Festival
- Korea Center for International Finance (South Korea)
- Kyoto City International Foundation
- Kansas City Investment Group
- Kovacs Consulting International Group (Cologne, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We must keep Christ in Christmas and our lives or it's a bad look-out.