These assets include the JSC NC KazMunaiGas, Kazakhstan Railways JSC (Kazakhstan Temir Zholy), Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company JSC (KEGOC), Kazakhtelecom JSC and Kazakh National Atomic Company Kazatomprom.
What does KEGOC stand for?
KEGOC stands for Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KEGOC in our Acronym Attic
- Keep 'Em Guessin' (band)
- Key Element Guide (reference manual)
- Kimball Electronics Group
- Kirin Europe GmbH (Japan)
- Kismet Entertainment Group (film production company; est. 2000; Beverly Hills, CA)
- Knowledge Engineering Group
- Kyleakin Environmental Group (Isle of Skye, UK)
- Kansas Economic Growth Act
- Kirby Eades Gale Baker (intellectual property agents; Ontario, Canada)
- Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes
- Kotak Easy Growth Plan (Kotak Life Insurance, Mumbai)
- Kent's Emulated GS (Apple IIGS emulator)
- King Edward VI Grammar School (Chelmsford, England)
- King Edward's Grammar School (Suffolk, UK)
- Komputer Enthusiasts of Greater Seattle (Bellevue, WA)
- Kaiser Engineers Hanford
- Kenmore Air Harbor, WA, USA (Airport Code)
- Kontakt East Holdings (Sweden)
- Krankenkasse Eintracht Heusenstamm (health insurance; Germany)
- Kansas Environmental Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
dk Eskom Federal Grid Company (FGC) General Cable Corporation Hydro-Quebec IE Madeira International Wire Group (IWG) JDR Cable Systems Ltd Kagan-Dixon Wire Corp Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company (KEGOC), KEC International Limited KEI Industries Limited (KEI) Litgrid LS Cable & System Ltd LS Group LS Industrial System Co.
Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company (KEGOC)
London--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Standard & Poor's CreditWire 9/9/98--Standard & Poor's today assigned its double-'B'-plus local currency and its double-'B'-minus foreign currency issuer credit ratings to the Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company (JSC Kegoc), the state-owned operator of the national transmission grid in Kazakhstan.
This company was chosen by the Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company (KEGOC) through bids.
Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company initiates disconnection from Uzbekistan energy system while continuing parallel work with the Unified Energy System of Russia and the Central Asian power grid, the press service of the company reported.
Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company (KEGOC) started development of the feasibility study for Kemin-Alamty power transmission line, which is supposed to be completed this year.
The Chairman of the Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company (KEGOC), Bakytzhan Kazhiev, explained the situation with unsanctioned outtake of power by the energy system of Uzbekistan and possibility of Kazakhstan's withdrawal from the Central Asian power grid in an interview with the newspaper Kazakhstanskaya Pravda.