Participating attendees: - Galen Metz, CIO, Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin - Patrick Hale, CTO, Sparrow Health System - Dave Gravender, VP & CIO, Kaweah Delta Health Care District - Eric Daffron, CIO, Southeast Alabama Medical Center - Peter Waegemann, Health IT Strategist VP, mHealth Initiative - Jack Santos, Research VP, Gartner (Moderator and Master of Ceremonies) Also participating in the panel is Jim Keegan, Business Development Director, Patient Monitoring Systems & IT, Drager Medical.
What does KDHCD stand for?
KDHCD stands for Kaweah Delta Health Care District (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kill Devil Hills (North Carolina)
- Killeen Daily Herald (newspaper; Texas)
- Kirkland and District Hospital (Ontario, Canada)
- Krest'anskodemokratické Hnutie (Christian Democratic Movement, Slovakia)
- Kansas Dental Hygienists' Association
- Kentucky Dental Hygienists' Association
- Katrina Disaster Housing Assistance Program (DHA/FEMA)
- 2-Ketoglutarate Dehydrogenase Complex
- Kore Demokratik Halk Cumhuriyeti (Turkish: Democratic People's Republic of Korea)
- Korea District Heating Corporation
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Kreis der Helfenden Hand (German: Circle of Helping Hands; World of Warcraft player group)
- Kill Devil Hills Jisatsu (North Carolina; extreme wrestling organization)
- Katholische Deutsche Hochschülerschaft Österreich (Catholic German Students in Austria)
- Kansas Department of Human Resources
- Kapuskasing District High School (Ontario, Canada)
- Kentucky Department of Health Services
- Kenya Demographic and Health Survey
- King David High School (Manchester, UK)
- Kingsville District High School (Kingsville, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading provider of emergency department documentation and web-based electronic medical record (EMR) solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced that Kaweah Delta Health Care District selected The Poseidon Group's NavigatorWeb(TM) Emergency Department Information System (EDIS).
Also, Kaweah Delta Health Care District will join AppSense in a Live Case Study on June 8 at 11:45 a.
announced that it has entered into an agreement with Kaweah Delta Health Care District, to provide Positron Emission Tomography ("PET") imaging services at its facility in the California Central Valley.