The Kaunas Free Economic Zone (FEZ) management company achieved record results last year, striking two new deals which will take total investment in Kaunas FEZ to 238 million euros, reports Invest Lithuania.
What does KFEZ stand for?
KFEZ stands for Kaunas Free Economic Zone (Lithuania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFEZ
- Kinin-Forming Enzyme
- Knight Fight Elite
- Knitting Factory Entertainment (various locations)
- Knowledge from Experience
- Komatsu Financial Europe (Belgium)
- Konsultant Funduszy Europejskich
- Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center
- Knight Frank Estate Management (Singapore)
- Korean Federation for Environmental Movement
- Khmer Family Enrichment Program