Katrina vanden Heuvel, editor of The Nation magazine, in an op-ed in The Washington Post, wrote that over the last three years at least 239 drone attacks were carried out by the Obama administratio, compared to the 44 approved under President George W.
What does KvH stand for?
KvH stands for Katrina vanden Heuvel (editor; The Nation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KvH
We have 2 other meanings of KvH in our Acronym Attic
- Kurunji Venkataramana Gowda (founder of Academy of Liberal Education, India)
- Ken Venturi Golf Academies (Las Vegas, NV)
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (India)
- Ken Vail Graphic Design (UK)
- Kardinal Von Galen Gymnasium (Germany)
- Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital (Taiwan)
- Korea Video Game Museum
- Koninklijk Verbond van Grafische Ondernemers (Dutch Printing Federation)
- Kankakee Valley Genealogical Society (Illinois)
- Kansas Veterans' Home
- Keith Van Horn (basketball player)
- Kings View Hospital (Reedley, CA)
- Kaw Valley Heritage Alliance (Kansas)
- Kankakee Valley Health Centre (Rensselaer, IN)
- Katahdin Valley Health Center (Patten, Maine, USA)
- Katedra Vodneho Hospodarstva Krajiny (Slovak: Department of Land and Water Resources Management; Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Karlovy Vary Healing Mineral Water
- Koninklijke Vereniging Homeopathie Nederland (Dutch)
- Kankakee Valley Historical Society (Kouts, IN)
- Kennebecasis Valley High School (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are a few others--including The Nation's Katrina vanden Heuvel and Tina Brown of Newsweek--but if you don't believe me, check out the mastheads of The New Republic, The Weekly Standard, Commentary, Tikkun or The Atlantic.
O'Connor Abrams is the fourteenth recipient of the annual award that includes Gloria Steinem, Katrina vanden Heuvel of The Nation, Laurel Touby , founder of mediabistro.
By Katrina vanden Heuvel Right-wing ABC radio talkshow host John Batchelor has filled my in box in these last 18 hours with e-mails dissecting and skewering what Obama meant when he said at a private April 6 fundraiser that small-town voters in economically distressed areas of Pennsylvania are "bitter".
Navasky gracefully passes the editor's pen to Katrina vanden Heuvel, whom he rightly praises.
Circulation of The Nation, the country's oldest progressive magazine, "has grown by about 70 percent the last four or five years," to roughly 170,000, says Editor Katrina vanden Heuvel.
military policy, and in the words of its editor, Katrina vanden Heuvel.
Katrina Vanden Heuvel John Donvan, correspondent for ABC News Nightline, is moderator of Intelligence Squared US debates.