Heading the ten entries in Division B, Wayne Eatson's Katmai Express got the better of Humphrey Sherratt and Elysium.
What does KTM stand for?
KTM stands for Katmai (processor instruction set)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KTM
We have 32 other meanings of KTM in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association (Wichita, KS)
- KCBS TV in Los Angeles
- Kalkan Town Location Code (Turkey)
- Kentucky Teaching and Learning Conference
- Kranidiotis-Triantafillou Legal Consulting (Greece)
- Keep Tallahassee-Leon County Beautiful (Florida)
- Kwame Ture Leadership Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Kentucky TeleLinking Network
- Keep the Lights On
- Kathmandu, Nepal - Tribhuvan (Airport Code)
- Kauppa- ja Teollisuusministeriö (Finnish: Ministry of Trade and Industry)
- Kauppatieteiden maisteri (Finnish: Master of Science Econnomics)
- Keretapi Tanah Melayu (Malayan Railway, Malaysia)
- Kernel Transaction Manager (Windows programming)
- Ketua Tempat Mengundi (Malay: Chief Polling Station)
- Key Task Monitor
- Kineto Tracking Mount (defense industry)
- King of The Mountains (forum)
- Kitchen Table Math (book)
- Known to Me (forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coast Guard ships at the Renaissance Center, Port Authority and Nicholson Terminal include: * US Brig Niagara : A Tall Ship replica of the original that played a decisive role in the Battle of Lake Erie (Renaissance Center) * USS Hurricane : The third Cyclone-class patrol coastal ship, commissioned in 1993 (Port Authority) * USCGC Katmai Bay : A 140-foot Bay-class icebreaking tug used for Homeland Security patrols and law enforcement (Port Authority) * USS De Wert : A Navy Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate named after Hospitalman Richard De Wert, posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism while serving with the 7[sup.
Photographer Ami Vitale travelled to Brooks Falls in Alaska's Katmai National Park to capture these scenes.
For 13 consecutive summers, the former addict and self-described environmental warrior set up camp in Alaska's Katmai national park, in an area heaving with bears, and sought to survive among them on little more than the belief that he could.
The Grizzly Maze: Timothy Treadwell's Fatal Obsession with Alaskan Bears Nick Jans Dutton Publishing, 2005 Unless you've been in hibernation, you probably know that in October of 2003, self-proclaimed bear expert Timothy Treadwell and his girlfriend Amie Hueguenard were fatally mauled by grizzlies in Alaska's Katmai National Park.
CRITICAL THINKING: * Suppose you were the park ranger who stumbled upon the dead grizzly bear in Katmai National Park.
The book is organized by location, with chapters on Denali National Park, Brooks River in Katmai National Park, Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge, and some lesser known locations, and includes impressive color photographs of the bears, along with the author's personal narrative.
Alongside the remains of Treadwell, 46, and Huguenard, 37, a six-minute audio-only tape of the attack was discovered at Katmai National Park and Preserve on the Alaska Peninsula.