Thrombocytopenic purpura, complicating giant hemangioma, is known as Kasabach-Merritt syndrome.
What does KMS stand for?
KMS stands for Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KMS
We have 131 other meanings of KMS in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas City and Missouri Railway and Terminal
- Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- Kinder Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- K-Mart Corporation (stock symbol)
- Kabuki Make-Up Syndrome (aka Kabuki Syndrome)
- Kallman Syndrome
- Kamloops Multicultural Society (Canada)
- Kammerer Middle School (Louisville, Ky)
- Kansas Medical Society
- Kansas Motor Speedway (NASCAR track)
- Kathleen Middle School (Florida)
- Keeni Meeni Services (private security firm)
- Keller Middle School
- Kempsville Middle School
- Kent Music School (UK)
- Kerkhoven-Murdock-Sunburg (schools; Minnesota)
- Kernersville Middle School (North Carolina)
- Key Management Service (Microsoft Activation Key Type)
- Key Management System
- Kia Motors Slovakia
Samples in periodicals archive:
[3-7] Several retrospective studies on patients who presented with Kasabach-Merritt syndrome have revealed that what was originally diagnosed as a capillary hemangioma may often be better described as a Kaposiform hemangioendothelioma.