While the police and intelligence agencies were yet to come to any conclusion about the identity of the perpetrators of the blast, war of words has broken out between Karnataka state government and the centre over the intelligence warning of the terrorist attack.
What does KSG stand for?
KSG stands for Karnataka State Government (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KSG
We have 38 other meanings of KSG in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Society for Food Engineering (South Korea)
- Klub Studenata Filozofskog Fakulteta (Croatian: Club Students of the Faculty of Philosophy)
- Kansas State Firefighters Association
- Kyushu-Shinwa Financial Group (Japan)
- Karnataka State Forest Industries Corporation Ltd. (Karnataka, India; est. 1973)
- Kreative Structured Format Library (computer programming)
- Keratinocyte Serum-Free Medium (liver medication)
- Krajowe Stowarzyszenie Funduszy Poreczeniowych (Polish: National Association of Guarantee Funds)
- John F. Kennedy School of Government (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA, USA)
- Kansas Space Grant
- Kashmir Study Group
- Khulumani Support Group (South Africa)
- Kniest SED Group
- Knight of Saint Gregory (UK)
- Knight of St. Gregory (religious order)
- Kobayashi, Sugita & Goda (law firm; Hawaii)
- Koninklijke Schelde Groep (Dutch naval shipyard)
- Kansas Sentencing Guidelines Act
- Kaplan-Stahler-Gumer-Braun (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Kachemak Shellfish Growers Cooperative (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Karnataka state government (where Bangalore is located) and the local police have said that the message was a hoax and that they are investigating its source.
The Karnataka state government is a pioneer in skill development in the country.
Moras spoke after the head of the Karnataka state government visited his office following unprecedented violence against Christians.
Having initiated a search for a 74% private partner, the Karnataka State Government is now going ahead with initial construction work on the airport.
The growers representatives complained about the steep fall in return on coffee produced and delivered by them to the Board and the aggravation of the situation due to the imposition of the purchase tax by the Karnataka State Government at the rate of 13 percent plus Turnover Tax of 1.
The opening ceremonies featured senior HaloSource staff from its US and India operations, as well as suppliers, customers and officials from the Karnataka State government.
The Karnataka state government defines EoACAyperson of weaker section' as one belonging to a family having a consolidated annual income of less than Rs3.