The program, implemented by the Karnataka Health Promotion Trust in January 2004-April 2005, serves 60,000 female sex workers in Karnataka state; it provides sexual health services, promotes condom use through peer outreach, mobilizes communities around HIV prevention and empowers the sex work community.
What does KHPT stand for?
KHPT stands for Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KHPT in our Acronym Attic
- Keystone Health Plan Central (Pennsylvania)
- Knuckleheads Pleasure Club
- Kitty Hawk Police Department (North Carolina; est. 1983)
- Keystone Health Plan East (Independence Blue Cross; Pennsylvania)
- Kenya Health Policy Framework
- Kirkwood Highway Public Library
- Kansas Historic Preservation Office (Topeka, KS)
- Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park (Ontario)
- Department of Kinesiology, Health Promotion, and Recreation (University of North Texas)
- Kenowa Hills Public Schools (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Keystone Health Plan West (Pennsylvania)
- Kansas Historical Quarterly
- King's Health Questionnaire
- Kentucky Heritage Quilt Society
- Cambodia Riel (ISO currency code)
- Internationale Kommission für die Hydrologie des Rheingebietes (International Commission for the Hydrology of the Rhine basin)
- KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) Humanoid Robot
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (anime)
- Kelly Healthcare Resources (staffing company; Troy, MI)
- Khairuddin Hasyudeen & Razi (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organized by a voluntary organization in collaboration with Karnataka health promotion trust, the exhibition is showcased at the American Culture Centre.
The centre receives a total of 1,350 dollars per month from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and the local Karnataka Health Promotion Trust.