New Delhi/Bangalore, June 18 (ANI): Several environmental groups, including Climate Revolution, have criticised the Delhi-based Liberty Institute, the Institution of Engineers, Karnataka state Centre (IEI-KSC) and the Karnataka Environment Research Foundation (KERF) for claiming that passive smoking isn't harmful.
What does KERF stand for?
KERF stands for Karnataka Environment Research Foundation (est. 1996; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KERF
We have 1 other meaning of KERF in our Acronym Attic
- Katrina Emergency Relief Act of 2005
- Kentucky Educational Reform Act
- Kentucky Equal Rights Association (est. 1888)
- Kansas Education Resource Center (Kansas State Department of Education)
- Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- Keele European Research Centre (Keele University; UK)
- Kyushu Economic Research Center (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Kinetic Energy Release Distribution
- Kuroshio Extension Region Experiment
- Kabwe Environmental and Rehabilitation Foundation (Zambia)
- KNCV Excursie en ReisFonds
- Kentucky Elder Readiness Initiative (Lexington, KY)
- Korea Economic Research Institute (Seoul, Korea)
- Korea Electric Research Institute
- Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute
- Kiel Ecosystem Research Information System
- Korea Education Research Information Service (South Korea Ministry of Education, Science and Technology)
- Kinetic Energy Released in Materials
- Katrina Episcopal Relief Maryland Impact Team (Maryland)
- Kernel Methods for Images and Text (project)