The LPO's Renga ensemble, in collaboration with the musicians from the Karnataka College of Percussion, enthralled music lovers with their melodies on the last leg of a 10- day tour across the country.
What does KCP stand for?
KCP stands for Karnataka College of Percussion (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KCP
We have 69 other meanings of KCP in our Acronym Attic
- Kiwanis Club of Oak Ridge (Knoxville, TN)
- White Light Coronagraph
- Kalamazoo Chamber of Referral Experts (Michigan)
- Kansas City Oriental Rug and Textile Association
- Kite Club of Scotland
- Ken Clark Organ Trio (band)
- Kansas City Oracle Users Group (Kansas)
- Kangleipak Communist Party (India)
- Kansas Career Pipeline
- Kansas City Philharmonic (Kansas City, MO)
- Kawaii Codec Pack
- KDDI Common Platform (telecommunications; Japan)
- Key Change Promise (ActionAid International)
- Key College Publishing
- Key Control Parameter
- Key Curriculum Press (est. 1971; California)
- Khmer Citizen Party (Cambodia)
- Kidney Cancer Program (various schools)
- KIK Custom Products (various locations)
- King's College of the Philippines (La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iain has toured with the Karnataka College of Percussion and has played and composed music for the Sankalpam Dance Company, so his love of Indian culture is not just a passing fancy.
Ballamy has collaborated with the Karnataka College Of Percussion and also penned music for Ranjabati Sircar and the Sankalpam Dance Company, while percussionist Paul Clarvis has studied tabla, as well as being a general practitioner of all beats global.