The arrest of the United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) leaders followed by serious efforts to bring others leaders to negotiating table and surrender of the Karbi Longri North Cachar Hills Liberation Front (KLNLF) cadres besides the National Socialist Council of Nagaland (NSCN) (IM) proposing talks have provided hopeful signs for the people of the region to foresee peace in the region.
What does KLNLF stand for?
KLNLF stands for Karbi Longri North Cachar Hills Liberation Front (political group; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University (Malaysia)
- Kantor Lelang Negara (Indonesian: State Auction Office)
- Kentucky Library Network
- Kidney Lymph Node
- Kowloon (Hong Kong)
- Kehl Lake Natural Area (Leland, MI)
- Kansas Library Network Board
- Kayne, Levin, Nelson and Bavar (real estate firm)
- K.L.N. College of Engineering (India)
- Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary (Florida, USA)
- Kalibo, Philippines - Kalibo (Airport Code)
- Katolickie Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace (Polish)
- Keep Look Out
- Keep the Lights On
- Kello (Finnish: Clock)
- Key Logistics Optimization
- Kroontje Law Office (Seattle, WA)
- Kuki Liberation Organization
- Kuroda Law Offices (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently the Karbi Longri North Cachar Hills Liberation Front (KLNLF) has sent a positive signal to the people of Assam that peace and normalcy could soon return to the region.