This exquisite selection of contemporary jewelry combines platinum and diamonds with the timeless accent of eighteen karat yellow gold.
What does KY stand for?
KY stands for Karat Yellow Gold
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of KY
We have 2 other meanings of KY in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Xchange (Accenture)
- Knowledge Extraction Engines (est. 1998)
- Knoxville and Holston River (railroad)
- Komsomolsk Na Amur (Russia)
- Kodiak Exploration Ltd.
- Kobex Minerals, Inc. (stock symbol; Canada)
- Kimco Exchange Place (New York, NY)
- Kabira EXtreme Transaction Platform
- Cayman Islands (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Kapustin Yar (cosmodrome)
- Kauppakorkeakoulun Ylioppilaskunta (Helsinki School of Economics; Student Union)
- Kentucky (US postal abbreviation)
- Kerry (Irish county code)
- Keying Device
- Kilo Years (scientific data)
- Kirkcaldy (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Kvalificerad Yrkesutbildning (form of education in Sweden)
- KY Jelly (lubricant)
- Linhas Aereas, Sao Tome and Principe (IATA airline code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gift of the heart Sterling silver and 18 karat yellow gold necklace sets off a heart-shaped turquoise pendant with diamond accents.
Specifically, we sold an 18 karat yellow gold and mother of pearl orchid necklace by Angela Cummings, an 18 karat yellow gold and diamond Buccellati necklace and an enamel and diamond necklace by Schlumberger.
This set is made of 18 karat yellow gold diamond and coral and is comprised of a necklace, which converts into four bracelets, a pendant, a ring and earrings.
Stern - Rose-Cut Diamond and 22 karat yellow gold Cuffs and Diamond Golden Stone Earrings with Pave Black Diamonds -- Delilah DiCrescenzo - Martin Katz - Diamond and Lavender Jade Earrings -- Emily King - Diamond Bracelet and Diamond Chandelier Earrings -- Fantasia - H.
Long admired for his extraordinary use of colored gemstones, this collection features Rhodolite Garnet set in 18 karat yellow gold or London Blue Topaz set in 18 karat white gold.
5 carat yellow diamonds and two 1 carat white diamonds in a platinum and 18 karat yellow gold setting.
is the world's largest gold jewelry adornment market and a critical market for gold -- particularly 18 karat yellow gold.