Siddiqui said it was joint responsibility of the city administration, Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA), builders as well as shopkeepers and the residents' associations of these building to realize their responsibility.
What does KBCA stand for?
KBCA stands for Karachi Building Control Authority (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KBCA
We have 3 other meanings of KBCA in our Acronym Attic
- Kitten Berry Crunch (band)
- Klamath Basin Crisis (farming; Oregon and California)
- Knowledge Based Community
- Knowledge Building Community
- Koahnic Broadcast Corporation (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Kohima Bible College (Kohima, India)
- Koinonia Baptist Church (various locations)
- Korean Born Canadian
- Kuta Beach Club (Indonesia)
- Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Kingston Bible College Academy (Greenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Kuckenmesiter, Bayliss, Casey and Allen (Carson City, NV)
- Kentucky Board of Certification of Alcohol and Drug Counselors (Frankfort, KY)
- Keep Boone County Beautiful (Iowa)
- Kentucky Blue Collar Band
- Kansas Black Chamber of Commerce
- Ken Barrington Cricket Centre (London)
- Key Biscayne Community Center (Florida)
- Kingdom Builders Christian Center (Durham, NC)
- Kings Beach Commercial Core (infrastructure improvements; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the newly presented LG draft, the Karachi Water & Sewerage Board (KWSB) and Karachi Building Control Authority have also given in the control of Minister for Local Bodies, which tantamount to an unjust act with the people and the elected representatives of the city", Khan added.
KBCA donates: The Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA) has announced a sum of Rs 5 million for the government's flood relief fund.
When the Karachi Building Control Authority officer concerned was contacted in this regard, he said the evacuation procedure for the other building would be initiated only after the area police gives the green signal.
Farid was of the view that the Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA) be asked to disburse the share of KWSB from the recoveries under the development head.
He directed the finance and local government secretaries, and the Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA) chief controller to finalise the issues and prospects with regard to the new authority to work at the provincial level and its offices at the divisional and district levels.
City Government, he said, has no right to cancel the maps approved by Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA).
KARACHI, July 16, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The demolishing squad of Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA) has demolished the wall of unauthorized CNG filling station in Orangi Town and sealed its premises.