Agha Siraj Durrani directed Commissioner Karachi, Muhammad Hussain Syed and the officials of the Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA), to submit a comprehensive report in this regard.
What does KBCA stand for?
KBCA stands for Karachi Building Control Authority (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KBCA
We have 3 other meanings of KBCA in our Acronym Attic
- Kitten Berry Crunch (band)
- Klamath Basin Crisis (farming; Oregon and California)
- Knowledge Based Community
- Knowledge Building Community
- Koahnic Broadcast Corporation (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Kohima Bible College (Kohima, India)
- Koinonia Baptist Church (various locations)
- Korean Born Canadian
- Kuta Beach Club (Indonesia)
- Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Kingston Bible College Academy (Greenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Kuckenmesiter, Bayliss, Casey and Allen (Carson City, NV)
- Kentucky Board of Certification of Alcohol and Drug Counselors (Frankfort, KY)
- Keep Boone County Beautiful (Iowa)
- Kentucky Blue Collar Band
- Kansas Black Chamber of Commerce
- Ken Barrington Cricket Centre (London)
- Key Biscayne Community Center (Florida)
- Kingdom Builders Christian Center (Durham, NC)
- Kings Beach Commercial Core (infrastructure improvements; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The relevant officials of Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA), now transformed into Sindh Building Control Authority, seem oblivious of the problem and could not yet launch any operation against the buildings lacking basic fire safety systems.
KBCA donates: The Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA) has announced a sum of Rs 5 million for the government's flood relief fund.
City Government, he said, has no right to cancel the maps approved by Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA).
KARACHI, July 16, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The demolishing squad of Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA) has demolished the wall of unauthorized CNG filling station in Orangi Town and sealed its premises.
He directed the finance and local government secretaries, and the Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA) chief controller to finalise the issues and prospects with regard to the new authority to work at the provincial level and its offices at the divisional and district levels.
KARACHI, October 23, 2009 (Frontier Star): Demolition squads taking action against illegal constructions on the directives of Chief Controller Karachi Building Control Authority Manzoor Kadir have demolished several illegally constructed buildings in Karachi.
266 billion from Master Plan, Rs 1 billion from Karachi Building Control Authority as transfer of income, Rs 805.